How to Order
- Have your photograph ready. See what makes a good photo below.
- Fill out the form. Include your photo in the upload box.
- Click Submit. This will bring you back to the Green Payment Button. Click and complete the secure purchase.
Before you take a picture of your child to send in to Donna, make sure it is the best likeness to ensure the best portrait!
Good photos & portrait
1. Get at eye level- when they’re seated at the table can help.
2. Get the exact side view- not too far farward or back. Top of the ear will normally line up with the eyebrow.
1. Are you sure these aren’t just computer-generated from the photo?
No, these are original, and completely hand done by Donna.
2. What if I don’t like it?
Upon completion of the portrait, Donna will email or show you a proof. Now you will let her know if everything is correct, or if any touch-ups need to be made. Upon completion of any tweaks, she will again ask for your approval before sending.
3. Isn’t there some kind of guarantee?
Yes, when you receive your portrait, if you are not 100% happy with it, return to Donna within 30 days and a full refund will be issued-no questions asked!
4. What’s the difference in these and silhouettes?
Silhouettes are all black and much smaller. These are still the side view, but full-color and framable for an 11 x 14 opening.
5. Does it matter which way they’re facing?
No, as long as it’s an exact side view. You can have each child facing a different direction.
6. What ages do you do?
All ages, from babies to adults.